Disney+ just announced they will be raising prices starting December 8th, 2022. In addition, Disney+ will be launching a new ad-supported option. Here’s the updated pricing list:
- Disney+ with ads: $7.99 per month (new)
- Disney+ without ads: $10.99 per month (was $7.99)
- Disney+ and Hulu with ads: $9.99 per month (new)
- Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ with ads: $12.99 per month (was $13.99)
- Disney+ without ads and Hulu and ESPN+ with ads: $14.99 per month (was $13.99)
- Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ without ads: $19.99 per month (no change)
You can pay as little as $6.66 without ads if you pay for full year up-front and that seems like a great idea especially before the price increase if you want to continue streaming Disney+ without ads. Let us know what you think!