Customer Service: 1.800.440.0680
- Does Target have a current coupon policy?
Yes, you may read and print the Target Coupon Policy (HERE).
- Does Target accept internet printable coupons?
Yes, print-at-home internet coupons are accepted but Target does not accept internet printable coupons for “free” items that require no purchase.
- Am I able to use a manufacturer coupon, a Target store coupon, and a Cartwheel offer towards the same item?
Believe it or not, the answer is yes. You are allowed to use ONE manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), ONE Target coupon (paper or digital), and ONE Cartwheel offer can be combined towards one single item in the same transaction.
TIP: You may also stack with Ibotta offers too!
- Does Target accept coupons with a greater value than the price of the item?
Yes. For example, if you have a coupon a $1.50 off Kleenex tissue coupon and a box of Kleenex only costs $1, the remaining balance of the coupon will be adjusted down so you’ll end up getting the item for free. Target does not give cash back or apply any overage to the remaining items in your transaction.
- Does Target price-match competitor current weekly ads?
Yes, you may read and print the Target Price Match Policy (HERE).